Lean: Process Leadership Training
Without leaders who can connect the efforts of their team to the critical objectives of the organization, no organization can ever become great. Put your leaders on the path to greatness today.
ACHIEVING ORGANIZATIONAL GREATNESS THROUGH PROCESS LEADERSHIP
Today’s Business Environment
Today’s transition to the digital world has changed the business playing field and resulted to several challenges. These include
- Customers expecting more value for their money. They are exposed to ever more world-class customer experiences and have higher expectations. They are becoming impatient, disloyal and has placed more demands for better product and services than ever before
- Market is increasingly becoming competitive and crowded with many companies offering similar services
- Shareholders and company owners are demanding companies to do more work and generate more revenue with much fewer resources
- Processes have not fully transformed to effectively serve the customer and employees and often have lots of wastes in them
- Companies have not fully utilized the potential of their employees. Employees are looking to do valuable work, be challenged, and fully engaged for a bigger cause
- Shortage of next generation leaders who understand process and the need for aligning processes to make all avenues of the business to flourish (customer, employees, and shareholders)
Get “Lean” – Process Leadership Training that will help make your team great, develop great processes which will in-turn bring great results
The Objectives of these training are:
- Inspire Change – Inspire frontline employees with new concepts and skills that can be applied to enhance processes
- Sustainable Improvement Strategy -Help generate a sustainable strategy for waste elimination which enhances company competitiveness
- Unleash Talent—to develop a winning team, where people’s unique talents are leveraged against clear performance expectations in a way that encourages responsibility and growth.
- Enhance Customer Connections - Connect the work of the team to properly align with the customer expectations and feedback
- Optimize Business Results –Do more work with less resources which results to less costs and better profit margins
What is lean?
Lean is a strategy that is easy to understand, gives you lots of quick results and helps you see the total flow of value in your process. Improvements will be seen in the following areas
- Lower operating costs
- Better customer experience
- Short lead times
- High productivity
- Better quality and process simplicity
- More engaged staff
The future belongs to companies who better connect with their customers, have great shareholder value and offer and great place to work for their employees.